Looking for a 360Q-partner for your next transport?
Thanks to our great quality program, we can offer you a wide range of companies.
All you have to do is make your choice.
• Fresh Carriers Co Ltd
7F New Kawai Building
4-6 Nihonbashi – honcho 3 – chome
Chuo – ku
Tokyo 103 – 0023
(website under construction)
• Maestro Reefers A/S
Hummeltoftevej 49 – Parterre
DK-2830 Virum DK-2830 Virum
Tel.: +45 7089 0190
• Cool Carriers
102 67 Stockholm
Tel.: +46 8 753 9000
• Seatrade Group N.V.
Seatrade Group N.V.
c/o Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V.
Atlantic House, 4th Floor
Tel.: +32 3 544 94 93
. Baltic Shipping Group Ltd
Baltic Shipping Group Ltd
3a Maliy Sampsoniesky Prospect
St Petersburg 19404
• Chartworld Shipping
Poseidonos Ave. & 2 Zisimopoulou str.,GR – 166 74
Tel.: +30 210 89.12.000
• GSC – GreenSea Chartering
North Trade Building, 3rd floor
Tel.: +32 3 369 6771
• Alaska Reefer
Alaska Reefer Management LLC
2025 First Avenue, Suite 1020
Seattle, WA 98121
• Ambassador Services, Inc.
9025 North Atlantic Avenue
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
• AROLA Aduanas Y Consignaciones S.L
Santiyan N. 2. 1
Tel.: +34 686 933 184
Siglo XXI, Limón
Tel.: +(506) 2798-1111
• Specialized Reefer Logistics S.A.C.
German Schreiber 184 Urb. Santa Ana Oficina 402 San Isidro
Tel: +51 412 9921
• Saint Peters Terminals
41, Kanoersky Island
• FPT Group Ltd
South Arm Rd Duncan Dock “D” Berth
Cape Town Harbour 8001
Tel.: +27 21 401 87 00
4207 Maritime Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33605
United States of America
• Port of Dover Cargo Limited
Port of Dover Cargo Limited
Dover Cargo Terminal,
Tel: 01304 222104
• Gloucester Terminals LLC (Holt Logistics)
101 S. King Street
Gloucester City, NJ08030
United States of America
Tel.: +1 856 742 3022
• Maydon Wharf Port Terminals
18 Davey Road, Maydon Wharf Durban 4057
P.O.Box 29006, Maydon Wharf 4057, South Africa
• Portico Shipping
Hampshire PO2 7SP
Tel.: +44 23 92 89 06 30
• Zoomweg Zeeland Coldstores
Nisseweg 4,4416 PK
Tel.: +31 113 322 376
Want your supplier to be 360Q-certified?
In order to be 360Q-certified, a company must meet high standards. All of the ships are visually checked by a team of professionals, which can really make a difference.
So, why you should book a 360 Quality member for your next transport?
There are many benefits for shippers and receivers when booking a 360 Quality member company. Here are a few of those benefits:
Enhanced quality results and lower damage rates.
Why is this so?
• Due to constant work on the quality improvement (the Code, studies, statistics, etc.), you can be sure, that a 360 member will always apply the best-established practices in its operations.
• Each cooling section in a specialised reefer vessel has a separate ventilation and fresh air control system in order to provide the best carrying conditions for your cargo.
• Temperatures are monitored in real-time and can be controlled directly.
• The specialised reefer vessels provide optimal air distribution, so that cargo is quickly and evenly cooled down.
• The reefer plant and the conditions in the holds are checked frequently ensuring immediate response to any unwanted variations in the conditions in the hold or malfunction of equipment.
• Dedicated ships and terminals ensure that the people handling your cargo have years of experience in the handling of reefer cargoes. Your cargo receives their full attention at all times.
Short transit times (provide even better results)
Why is this so?
• Specialised reefer vessels travel directly to their destination ports. Hubs are not required. This also means reduction of carbon footprint and therefore food miles.
More space for bigger volumes at season peaks
Why is this so?
• The capacity of reefer ships varies from a couple of thousand pallets to six and even seven thousand pallets, which can be carried below deck.
• Since specialised ships are self sustained carrying units, one does not have to worry about additional logistical support such as containers and cranes. This ensures that there is a flexible and cost effective capacity solution for exporters.
Why to become a member of the 360 Quality Association?
An association is a community of people following the same targets. Naturally, a group can be stronger than a single individual. Powers are bundled.
We discuss goals and take actions to reach them. The 360 Quality Association consists of companies, who want to make sure that the handling of reefer cargoes is continuously improved in order to provide the customers’ cargoes with the care they require. We are the specialists, who can handle cargo ensuring the highest standards.
By having common standards we are able to promote each other – we can rely on each other due to the common standards. The Association‘s general marketing activities help every member without using too much of the resources of an individual member. A platform for synergies is provided.
Technical cooperation is a key to our members’ success. Members help each other to achieve the standards in the 360 Quality Code. One example for technical cooperation is the joint development of new equipment. Another is the purchase of necessary equipment or services from another member or advice on its use.
Consistency in quality: 360 Quality members can assure their potential customers of their highly qualitative results by continuous monitoring of the results and work to improve the Code. The use of the 360 Quality trademark is a seal of their high standards and a visual expression of their joint commitment.
Want to become a member of 360Q?
Are you convinced about our quality label too? Do you want to become a member?
Do not hesitate to contact us! We can give you all the information you need.